Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Crafts





My ward Christmas party is coming up on the 5th of December. The theme is Jars of Giving or Jars of Love (cant remember which!), But out activities director has been collecting jars for months. She asked for some volunteers to help make center pieces for the tables out of some of the donated jars. I decided I needed a little extra creative juice, so I loaded up all my jars and craft supplies and went to my mom's house. We made 6 snow globes, a santa head, a christmas tree and a super cute snowman (mine and mom's favorite!) We had a great time and they turned out super cute!!!!

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

How fun and HOW CUTE!!! I love doing projects with my mom!! I'm so impressed with how they all turned out!!

Searls Stuff said...

That snowman is adorable!

Searls Stuff said...

That snowman is adorable!

Kathy said...

Such fun. I wish we all lived closer so we could send the dads somewhere with all the kids and the moms and grandmas could do projects together. Cute ideas!!

Becca Castello said...

I have been meaning to ask you....when did I ever say I didn't like doing crafts?? I remember you saying that when we talked on the phone, I thought I could be pretty crafty!
Love you so much sis!