Friday, December 26, 2008

maggie's kitchen set




When I was young my grandpa made us the coolest kitchen set ever!!! He made a set for each family. Over the years my mother painstakingly moved it from house to house, even across the ocean from Germany!!! She has had it in her storage shed for years. Becca tried to get Seth to play with it, but he is definately a boy!! He was not interested. This summer my mom and I got the kitchen set out and cleaned it up and painted it!! It is super cute. Maggie loves to play with it, she got play food, dishes and pots and pans for her birthday and really enjoys pretending to cook and loves to bring me plates of food!!! I remember how much fun I had with it and look forward to many years of fun for maggie and her siblings!!

2 comments:

La Familia Gutierrez said...

I am so glad I kept the kitchen set and that Maggie is enjoying it. And you're right, she is the cutest girl in the world.

Sarah Harward said...

Can I just say that I'm painfully jealous that you still have that kitchen set!! My dad gave ours away two moves ago, when he thought his kids were too old for it. I am still VERY mad about it! We actually tried contacting the people he gave it to a couple times to see if I can buy it off of them, because I know my kids would LOVE IT! I'm still holding out hope that I'll get it back some day.
p.s. You mom did a great job painting it!! It's adorable!