Sunday, February 1, 2009

Potty Training Gone Bad!!



We have been trying to get maggie lyn to go pee pee in the potty like a big girl. We have had a few really good days, but they all mean nothing now that maggie had a traumatic experience with the toilet. G and I were working on the kids bedroom painting and moving furniture round. As we were working we heard a loud noise and making starting crying. When we found her she was sitting backwards in the toilet!! Needless to say we have not had and more success with the potty!!

4 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

It is amazing how her face can go from the most joyous expression to one of such anguish!

Woolverton Girl said...

Poor baby! I hate potty training!!! I've decided to give up and just let Zander decide when he's going to be a "big boy!"

HollyDolly said...

that is just disgusting! but hilarious at the same time . . . had any more luck yet?

Valerie said...

I love this picture! Am I totally mean because it made me laugh?! Anyways I found your blog and added it to my page...hope that's okay.