Monday, May 18, 2009

Look at my garden grow!!!






I am so excited about the progress of my square foot garden. I went out today to pull of couple of weeds and guess what I found!?!?! I found squash and zuccini!!! There are 2 baby squash , 1 baby zuccini and another zuccini that looks like it is ready to eat!!! It looks better than the ones that I saw at HEB this weekend!!! All my plants are growing so well and I am just super excited, especially considering my track record with plants. I always try, but I havent been super successful! Just thought I would share the most recent progress!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

It looks great! I'm excited for you and hope you make something yummy to eat with that zuccini.

Searls Stuff said...

At the rate it is growing, your garden is going to outgrow your little anti-critter cage! Good Job Miss Mess!