Thursday, March 17, 2011

Animarl adventures, part 2

Waco has a great little zoo that is a short drive away and very reasonably priced. It is 52 acres and has typical zoo animals and then a large section dedicated to Texas native animals and wildlife. Uncle Ryan accompanied us, he said he hasnt been to a zoo in like 15 plus years!! The weather was nice, but I am little red faced this evening (i brought sunscreen, but neglected to put it on!)
Maggie's favorite part was the slide. They have a couple slides and play areas through out the park and Maggie could have stayed there the whole time!!! OF course I only have a sideways shot of Maggie doing her favorite thing! Ugh!





Sophie's favorite thing was the giraffe. She loved watching them and didnt want to leave! They are definately interesting animals!




Sophie got alittle grumpy part way through the zoo, but got over it pretty quickly.



Uncle Ryan was a big help and seemed to enjoy himself.


My favorite part was spending time with my beautiful little girls!!

3 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

I wish I had painted my bathroom earlier in the week so I could have tagged along. I love the Waco zoo. It is such a pretty place. I am glad the girls had a good time.

KID, MD said...

We forgot our sunblock, too. Ooops! It was fun seeing y'all there!

Aaron and Kimberly said...

Leslie, you look fabulous! I have to agree with Soph, the giraffes have always been my favorite.