Friday, August 6, 2010

A great way to start the weekend...

(So i had tried to post this blog last friday, but somehow change a setting and could post anything!! I finally figured it out!)

Gerson is always being asked to volunteer his time for community events sponsord by TWC, and being the generous guy that he is, he tends to always says yes. This means that I get to tag along and chase after the children with limited assistance from my busy husband. LAst friday was one of those events (a movie in the park) and I dreaded going. I almost told him to go by himself, but I knew my girls need to get out of the house and run off some energy. When we got there we realized the event was happening at the same park that the splash pad is at so we had to go back home and get the girls bathing suits. The girls really had a good time and playing in the water and sharing popcorn I am glad we went!





3 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

Such cute babies! I love the rosy glow on Sophie's cheeks and the picture of the two of the holding hands is precious!

Amanda said...

Your girls are SO SO SO CUTE!

Kathy said...

Cute kids and such a great mom. Can't wait to see you guys.