Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In the dark

As many of you know, I have issues with me cell phone. My phone got dropped in a cup of water and quite working. So I pulled out an old one to hold me over till I could get a replacement. The old one is horrible. I get no bars in my house and when I dod talk on it, I have to be on speaker phone or the other person cant hear me very well. So i order a phone off ebay about 2 months ago and appranetly it was being shipped from China, no joke! I have yet to receive that phone and now I have to order another. It really hasnt been that big of a deal because I am home most the time and just rely on the house phone. But starting Monday that house phone was not working, so I thought i would send G an email and have him put a work order in, but guess what?!?! THe internet was down too!! My grandma was giving me a hard time at famly dinner cause my blog background is gone and i need a new post! 3 days later and we are back in business! Life sure is nice nowadays with techniology, how did people survive before cell phones and internet?

2 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

I will be so glad when you get a new cell phone. And, your background is still gone!

Sarah Harward said...

I feel your pain!! i feel like I've been living the Amish life for the past 2 weeks!! It's TERRIBLE! As we speak I'm at the public library using their computer while we're waiting for mine to get fixed. Without cable or internet I'm going crazy! I need an outlet, and usually the internet is it. luckily, my phone is working though!!