Monday, March 6, 2017

5 years later....

For family home evening tonight, I decided to teach the girls how to blog.  We make so many memories and want to share them with those we love. The girls and I are going to share some of our best memories from the last few years.

Maggie's Memory.
My memory is when my twin cousins came to stay the night while Sophie went to Ohio. At first, I was a little annoyed because the girls kept talking about how the missed Sophie and their mom, but then they lightened up and started playing and it was really fun.  Aunt Jamie sent some crafts and one of them was mermaids on popsicle sticks.  We made a performance about "The 3 Little Mermaids and the Big Bad Mermaid". Enjoy the show!




Sophie's Memory:
I want to share about my 7th birthday. My cake was cool because it had Dory on it and purple shells made out of chocolate.


First, we went to go see the movie, "Finding Dory".  Me, Sophia, Samantha, Maggie, Mom, Poppy and Mimi all went to the movie.







After the movie, we went to the water park with my dad and cousins.  Playing at the water park is one of my favorite things to do.







Leslie's Memory:
Its hard to pick just one memory from the past 5 years.  Instead, I will share some of my favorite pictures showing how much my girls have grown.
Sophie covered in charcoal dust

Maggie ready for a bike ride

Sophie in Preschool and Maggie in Kindergarten

Pumpkin  Patch Visit

O-H-I-O

Dance class

Skating

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2016 

Ready for swimming at Aunt B's, 2014



Sophie's Kindergarten Graduation 2015

Maggie's baptism picture

Roadtrip 2016

No comments: