Saturday, April 6, 2019

Maggie's Post

Hello! I am Leslie's daughter Maggie, and I am writing this blog post with no help! Right now, I am 12 years old and I am in middle school. My favorite class is choir. I am going to blog about random stuff.

Birthday

For my twelfth birthday, I wanted to go swimming. Even though some people may say swimming in December isn't possible, it is when you rent a hotel room. So for my birthday, Aunt Jamie baked my cake and we had Chipotle for lunch. After the presents and talking we went swimming. While we were swimming Mimi and Poppy left. We had so much fun at the party.

Camping

I just love camping. When you go camping, you can do whatever you want. You can play baseball, walk the dog, eat cookies,  AND watch Judge Judy with Poppy. I did all of that at our last camping trip over spring break. It was SO much fun. We even got to go down to the lake and skip rocks! The only sad thing about the camping trip was that Aunt B's dog Hoss passed away while we were camping. I was really sad to see him go, but I know he is in a better place now. 🙂

Best Friends 

I have 6 best friends at school. Their names are Amaya, Ashley, Adamari, Leah, Audrey, and Kenneth. They are so awesome and I love them.

Well, this is the end of my first blog post with no help. I hope you enjoyed it! 😊

1 comment:

Searls Stuff said...

I loved it!!!! I'm so glad you are blogging now. Great job for your first post. Love you bunches! ~Mimi