Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful Girls!

Just wanted to put up a few pictures of my little beauties!! . They are a joy and a blessing and I love being able to watch them grow. I am so thankful I have fun cute stories to tell about my girls and all my stories aren't all about work! I sacrifice about 10 hours a week away from girls, but am thankful its not more!!





Sophie will be 1 in a few weeks and she is just adorable. She has been walking for about a month and is starting to show alittle attitude! She is curious and loves to follow her big sister around. She loves jumping on pillows and anything soft. She loves to eat and loves sitting in chairs and swinging her feet. Gerson and I cant quite decide who she looks like, but I think she might favor me a little more than him!! Wishful thinking?



Maggie is as independent as ever. She is a bossy big sister, but not quite as bad as Ruby from her favorite cartoon Max & Ruby. She loves swimming and playing in water. She turns super brown from just a couple mintues in the sun! She has been asking and begging to go to school, so the hunt is one for a part-time preshcool for the fall. She really enjoys going to her daddy's soccer games and cant wait till its her turn to play.

3 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

Sorry, Miss Mess. I have to weigh in on the side that says Sophie favors G's family. Either way, they are two beautiful little girls.

Sarah Harward said...

SO PRECIOUS! It makes me sad we don't live closer!!!

Aaron and Kimberly said...

The girls are gorgeous! I mean come on! That one of Maggie with the hair in her face has "photo contest winner" written all over it! Again, I'm so sad I'm not there for our girls to be friends.