Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie!



We celebrate Sophie's birthday this weekend with a fun and exhausting party. Its amazing how quickly this last year has gone by. Family and friends filled the house with laughter and cheer.
Preparations started early with me making the pinata( i swore I wouldnt make another one after Maggie's last birthday, but the things you do for your children!!) and Ms. Mary making the cupcakes and Sophie's cake (decorating cakes is not one of my talents-I leave that to the pros).




The kids all had so much fun running around and playing in the water. The pinata took forever to bust, but it was fun to watch and Sophie even got in a few whacks!




Sophie didnt enjoy her cake as much as i had hoped, but she was pretty exhausted by the time we got around to the cake!





We all had a great time and we are so happy the so many people could joins us and celebrate!! What a joy it has been to see both of by girls grow and blossom. I am so grateful for them and look forward to many more birthdays!!

1 comment:

Searls Stuff said...

You DID have a house full of people! I think everyone had a great time and the birthday girl is beautiful!