Thursday, July 2, 2009

CHocolate Cookies!




A few weeks ago, we were spending a Sunday afternoon doing nothing! So I told G to get maggie and come to the kitchen and we would make homemade chocolate cookies-it would be maggie's first time!! G kind of looked at me with a wierd expression on his face and walked slowly into the kitchen. As maggie and I are mixing all the ingredients together G just kind of watches and then he starts asking strange questions, like "So what are you doing?" and "Is that good?" (after I have taken a bite of cookie dough) and "How do you make the cookies round?". Well come to find out- G has never made homemade cookies before either!!!! WHAT!! I thought that was crazy!! We didnt take any pictures while we were making the cookies but I got some of Maggie and G enjoying thier first batch of homemade!!!

3 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That is crazy that he has never made cookies! I'm sure it was fun for him to be able to share that share experience with Maggie!

Searls Stuff said...

What can I say: "Poor G!"

HollyDolly said...

there is nothing better than making cookie dough to make cookies . . . and then eating most of the dough before they are baked! hahaha!

now that G knows the joys of cookie dough, make sure you guys bake them more often!