Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THANKS MOM!!!


I just wanted to thank my mom for letting us crash at her house the last few days! Saturday afternoon our air conditioner quit working! UGH!!! Talk about hot and uncomfortable! and definately not a place for my girls to be hanging out! So my mom graciously let us come stay with her till we got it fixed. Maggie had a blast and played mimi to death, as well as a Shrek dvd and Dora's Super Babies Dvd! Sophie flashed her first smile and cooed her first coo for mom! lucky!! I was there to see it though, so I guess its ok! Anyway, we our home now and trying to unpacked and organized! But again I just have to say THANKS MOM!

3 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

You are quite welcome! I think your wonderful picture of me is proof enough that we all "crashed" for the past few days. And, thank you for helping me sew the chair sacks! I would probably still be working on them after school started if you hadn't been here to help.

HollyDolly said...

i'm glad you were able to stay there with your mom! i love you and all, but i don't think i would've been gracious enough to let you, G AND two little children stay at my place! haha . . . only kidding! did you get the a/c fixed yet?

Woolverton Girl said...

Wow, I'm glad your Mom let you stay there. It's way too hot to have no AC.