Monday, July 6, 2009

Gerson really did it this time!!




Gerson took maggie into town with him on Saturday morning to get me s few hours of quiet time. He just said they would probably go to the mall and walk around. When they got home a few hours later, I noticed right away what he had done! He took Maggie and got her ears pierced!!!! He has been asking me since she was born when I was going to do it and I refused- I said I would wait until she asked me and she could take care of them and clean them her self. Well, he just finally did it. So now I get to fight with her 3 times a day for the next six weeks trying to keep her ear from getting infected. Aunt B was very excited, she siad we need to take sophie and do it too! MAggie walks around and points to her ears and says "I hurt", awe! Poor thing! She sure does look cute though!

3 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

I think Bec is right. Get Sophie's done now.

HollyDolly said...

kimber had maddie's and ella's done when they were little (i think it was her; maybe it was heidi with her two girls but i can't remember). i do wanna say it's kimber cuz it was done when ella was a baby. i think that mags is adorable with them . . . way to go G! do sophie's now and it will be easier to deal with.

Aaron and Kimberly said...

G, you're a brave, brave man! I'm on your side Les!