Monday, January 10, 2011

Fire Fire! Is my house on fire??

I was sitting in the living talking on the phone with my sister when I heard a loud horn honking. I looked out the window and saw a fire truck!



My first thought "Did Sophie call 911 again?" and then I remembered I was on the phone. Then I realized, "My brother is a fire fighter and its probably him!" He stopped by to give his neices a personal tour of the fire truck! The only problem? Maggie was too afraid to come outside! Seriously, how many kids get a firemen to come visit them with a firetruck at their house!?! Sophie did let Uncle Scott hold her, but started crying when they got in the truck!



It was a super sweet gesture, not to mention super cool!! and hopefully the next time Uncle Scott stops by in a fire truck, the girls will have more fun!!!

2 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! I wish I had been home to see that. Sophie might not look too happy; but, Scott looks like he is having a blast.

Becca Castello said...

SO neat! Man, our kiddos are SO LUCKY to have the coolest Uncle in the world! And look how happy Scott looks, even with Sophie screaming!